Xolo black 1x is the latest mobile in black series with very low price and higher specifications. It comes with 3gb of ram and 1080p vibrant display with sharp colors that makes this device cool. You can exclusively buy this phone on snapdeal.com for price tag 9999 only. Xolo is an Indian Smartphone company that makes high-end smartphone and their Hive custom ROM is one of the eye best android experience you can have. people who already buy or planning to buy the best smartphone under 10k Xolo black 1x is the best choice nowadays. Now let’s talk about Root Xolo Black 1x some of the tech geek or developers who want to root their smartphone with ease or without the computer so you’re in the right place here I’ll show you how you can root you Xolo black 1x without the computer. Root Xolo Black 1x
Root Xolo Black 1x – How To
This is a custom recovery for Xolo black 1x which allows you to perform functions like backup & restore, root and more.
- SP Flash tool ( preferably v 5.1528 and above )
- Recovery package zip ( Download link available below )
How to flash?
- Download the zip file and extract it somewhere in ur PC.
- Now open sp tools and click load scatter file and navigate to the extracted folder and choose MT6753_Android_scatter.txt
- After it’s loaded make sure that all others are unticked and the only recovery is ticked.
- Now switch of your phone ( Don’t connect it to PC )
- Now press the Download button in SP Tool and then connect ur phone to PC and in around 10 secs u should see a message ” Download ok “
- After that disconnect your phone. Now you have successfully flashed the recovery onto your phone.
How to go to recovery?
- With the device switched off, press and hold volume up + power and you should get a menu with 3 options.
- In that choose recovery mode by navigating via volume up key and press volume down key to choose it.
- Now your phone should boot into recovery mode.
- After first boot to recovery mode just go to Advanced functions and see if Sdcard target points to /data/media. If it points to /data/media/0 then just click on it and it will change the target correctly. Make sure u reboot if u have performed that operation
How to root?
- There is a SuperSu flashable zip available inside the download package. Just copy it to your internal storage or Sd card and flash it via recovery and ur device should be rooted.
Recovery and root package for Xolo Black 1x
Original link to Hive forum
All about Root Xolo Black 1x – How To follow the steps and get rooted easily.
Solve Maths Problems With Android
How To Jailbreak IOS 9 Without Computer
How to Find a Lost Phone
I am using Xolo black 1x I have done everything but my mobile was not going to recovery mode pls help me
Hlo prince veere
Yr j XOLO black nu root karn lyi koi video upload kardo tan bht vadia rahu
Eda tan try kar k dekh lya veere hoya hi nahi