Here are 40 Computer Pranks And Fake Virus you can play with your friends PC or laptop to make pranks this will surprise your friends enjoy. Bomb your friend’s computer laptop with these jokes and blow there minds with real looking pranks. I must say you try all these jokes on your secondary computer and see what all can do some of the pranks can do some real shit to your computer,
but not that shitty you cannot get any real windows problem and if you think any of this software can do some real issue just plug of your computer and magic happens no faults at all. :p
Don’t worry guys all these software are tested and are just pranks go for it Computer Pranks and fake virus…
40 Computer Pranks And Fake Virus
1. Add / Remove – Add/Remove is a cool prank that makes it appear that all of your software on your PC is being removed using the Windows Add/Remove Program feature. This is so real that it will shock the most of the experienced user.
2. Avoid – It makes your Windows Start button avoid any mouse clicks. Just launch this programme Exe and watch as your Start button jumps away from your mouse cursor whenever you try to click on it Computer Pranks and fake virus.
3. Bomb – It will run the programme you want to run, then after a delay of 5 seconds, it will display the BOMB message. This will simulate that the programme you just ran is bombed.
4. Click Me – It will display a button on which you can never click with your mouse.
5. ClickStart – ClickStart is one of the fresh Windows prank programmes which hides in the background and after every 45 seconds it will click on the start button causing the start menu to open. Users will be surprised when their start menu pops up; they will have no idea what is going on.
6. Clippy – It is a simulated office assistant that, when ran, will hide in the background for 1 minute then popup in the lower right-hand corner of the screen and say something useless.
7. Copy Cursor – It replicates the current Windows mouse cursor over-and-over again on the screen. This is VERY annoying which makes it a great prank!
8. Crazy Num Caps Scroll – It will toggle the Num Lock, Caps Lock, or Scroll Lock keys at user defined intervals which make the working of any user very annoying experience.
Download Crazy Num Caps Scroll
9. Create Message Pro – It allows you to configure and create stand alone.EXE files for distribution across your network or the Internet. It adds the ability to specify the message text, buttons to appear on the message, and the type of message icon that looks Computer Pranks and fake virus.
10. Cursor Fun – It will change the current mouse cursor to a user specified cursor. It allows you to choose which Windows cursor to change, what type of cursor to change it to.
11. Dirty Mouse – It is a windows prank that simulates the mouse ball is dirty. How many times have you tried to move your mouse and it does not move.
12. DownHoax – This is a great prank makes it appear as though an “unwanted” file is being downloaded from the Internet. DownHoax randomly chooses a site from its internal database of “undesirables” and proceeds to simulate downloading an equally distasteful file.
13. Email Fun – When executed, Email Fun displays a fake email screen complete with the To:, From:, Subject: and message contents. Then it immediately pretends to type an email automatically to everyone that is in your address book.
14. Fake Delete – Fake Delete simulates the deletion of all files/folders in the Windows directory or whichever directory is passed via the command line. Fake Delete uses the standard Windows delete dialogue so it appears very realistic, and it cannot be disabled or stopped.
15. Fake Format – Fake Format mirrors the Windows “Format” functionality. Once the programme is started, no matter which buttons are chosen, the application simulates formatting the specified drive.
16. Fake Shutdown – This prank application simulates what would occur when a user wants to shut down Windows. Each screen was cautiously created to mirror the look of the actual Windows shutdown sequence.
17. Fake Start Menu – This programme will replace the existing Windows 95 Start Menu (taskbar). It will respond to nothing from the user.
18. Flasher – Flasher is a hidden prank programme that allows you to flash any image to the computer screen, almost like a subliminal message.
19. Flip It – It will display a fake Windows message that appears to have flipped upside-down. Clicking on the YES button will slowly make each piece of text rotate 180 degrees until you can read it again.
20. Floppy Madness – Floppy Madness is a small prank programme that will try and access the floppy drive at user specified intervals. If this does not seem fun, just download it and see.
21. Follow Me – When you execute this programme, it will automatically hide in Windows and wait for your mouse cursor to move. Once your cursor moves, it automatically moves your Start Button to the same position, horizontally, on the Windows Task Bar.
22. Gas Gripe – This programme will lead you through a series of price comparisons with other liquid products. With the help of an immaculate interface, Gas Gripe will have you laughing in your chair as you watch the price per gallon go up with other products
23. HeadAche – A programme that would instantly give you a headache, download and run to know how it produces a problem.
24. Message Manager Lite – Message Manager it will allow you to setup a message dialogue to be displayed upon a network login. You can specify the text to be displayed, the image, the buttons (up to 9), and when to post the message.
25. Mouse Droppings – Watch as your mouse drops little black turds all over your screen, randomly. This is a great joke to play on an unsuspecting co-worker, you can even email this prank to a friend.
26. Mouse Move – Mouse Move is a programme that can run hidden to move the users mouse cursor to random positions on the screen.
27. MouseClicks – MouseClicks is a harmless gag programme that allows you to disable the left, right or both mouse clicks every x second.
28. Password Prank – This application displays a fake, but very realistic, password box to the user. No matter what key the user presses, it starts typing in its password. Once the password is entered an error message is displayed to the user telling them their password is not long enough.
29. Pirated Software – Pirated Software is a prank that emulates the standard software installation or setup. However, the installation walks you through the steps of instaling illegal software Computer Pranks and fake virus.
30. Popup Prank – Popup Prank is a gag software programme that allows you to simulate these online popup advertisements.
31. Print Me – When you launch Print Me the standard Windows Print dialogue appears, no matter which button is pressed a fake print dialogue screen displays to the user.
32. WAV Launcher – This is a hidden programme launcher. It will launch a specified application or .wav file at user defined intervals.
33. Random Bumper – It is a hidden software programme that will play gross burp sounds random every minute until closed.
33. ReplaceKeys – ReplaceKeys is a fun little prank that allows you to replace many keyboard keystrokes with different keyboard keystrokes.
34. Rotate – Rotate is a desktop manipulator that will randomly flip the desktop into all sorts of weird positions.
35. Screen Screw – Screen Screw does just that, it screws with your screen. When you launch Screen Screw, it will appear as though your screen has some problem painting its colours Computer Pranks and fake virus.
36. Shakedown – Shakedown will take your current desktop and shake it violently, This will not only annoy you to death but also give your eyes a real strain.
37. Show – Hide Desktop – Show – Hide Desktop is another fun Windows prank from RJL Software. This prank allows you to configure how often the desktop icons will hide and then show again.
38. The Finger – The Finger on an unsuspecting user and watch their reaction when the cursor changes to the middle finger and then back to normal again.
39. Time Traveler – Time Traveler is a devious little prank that changes the Windows system clock to a random time. To make matters worse, Time Traveler runs invisibly in the background performing this task every 30 seconds.
40. Vista Upgrade Prank – The Vista Upgrade Prank starts by emulating the Windows Update service screen. Clicking the install or cancel button closes the update service window and appears to initiate the Vista Upgrade Advisor.
41. Y2K Joke – Y2K is a silly software programme that spoofs all of the Y2K issues. It simulates fixing your BIOS, mouse, monitor, and even corrects your calendar problems by changing all letter Ys to letter Ks.
These all pranks are safe & designed just for entertainment purpose. Try with your friends and have fun Computer Pranks And Fake Virus.
Outstanding content. This is the kind of info, we knowledge freaks use to search around. Thanks for contributing this superb topic.
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you [url=http://www.michaelkorscanadaukoutlet.com/]michael kors UK[/url] michael kors UK