How To Find WiFi Password On Android Working with Wi-Fi in your Android phones and connect to so many networks in numerous places is that the story of everybody in the world. Sometimes we have been to that same locations with some friends and they are looking for Wi-Fi password and you have already connected WiFi in your android phone but you forgot the password so this is the question in everyone mind that How To Find WiFi Password On Android but many people don’t know that they can find saved password in any Android phones with this simple trick so let’s start.
How To Find WiFi Password On Android
There are natural ways to see the saved WiFi password, but sometimes you have to download an app from the play store that can show you, your saved password from your Android mobile or you can also get your saved WiFi password without instaling any application so here is the both ways.
Get saved password with Explorer
Note: It needs rooted phone Here is How to Root Any Android Without Computer.
- Get ES File Explorer File Manager from play store.
- After instaling Go To in the top menu, you will find device storage.
- Swipe from the left and go to tools and click on Root Explorer.
- Now navigate to folder data/misc/wifi
- You will find a file named as wpa_supplicant.conf.
- Open this file with ex-explorer.
- You can now see all the saved password in your android phone.
Note: Don’t edit this file or don’t save any changes just exit from explorer otherwise WiFi will stop working.
Get saved password with an app easily
- Install this app Wifi Password Viewer
- Open after install.
- Give root permissions.
- You can now see all the saved passwords.
- That’s all folks. 😀
HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD TO THE STORY? FACE ANY PROBLEM? NEED HELP? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET LATEST NEWS STRAIGHT IN YOUR INBOX